Lauren Fairweather

I personally know a YouTuber who has been inappropriate to girls. What can I do to keep this from happening with him? So far he hasn't done anything illegal (that I know of). Should I talk to him?

Lauren Fairweather responded on 02/19/2012

If you have evidence of anything illegal, you should definitely report it to the authorities.

As far as what to do to keep anything worse from happening, you could try talking to him in case he doesn't realize that what he's doing is hurting people. If he won't listen or stop, you could also talk to the girls and encourage them to keep themselves safe.

1000 characters remaining